MEC # 2 Birds Hill Park Race

MEC # 2 Birds Hill Park Race
MEC #2 Birds Hill Park 2017 3rd Overall After A Sprint Finish!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Latest Results, Photos & Updates

At the Richmond Olympic Oval 10K, I finished 5th out of 10 in my age group
and 46th of 156 overall, with a time of 43:30
 
Results are also in for the Campbell Valley 10K Trail Run. I finished 8th overall out of 51, with a time of 45:40, and my clubmate Murray was 15th overall, with a time of 48:11.
 
Photos have been posted for the Richmond Oval race, and you can see them plus photos from other races by going here:
 
Also, a couple of my Masters compatriots broke a Canadian and couple of world records at the Trevor Craven meet way back at the beginning of July. http://canadianmasters.ca/?p=3155
 
Lastly, there have been a massive amount of additions since the original results were posted for the Warrior Dash! I was orginally 36th overall out of 2242, and now I'm 44th overall out of 2616, that's 374 more people added in, so no big surprise that I got bumped from 1st to 2nd in my AG. Still really happy with my results, not too shabby for an old guy!
 

No comments: