MEC # 2 Birds Hill Park Race

MEC # 2 Birds Hill Park Race
MEC #2 Birds Hill Park 2017 3rd Overall After A Sprint Finish!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Barriere Medal, photos & video, Friday Night Mile

Finally got my medal from the Barriere Fun Run. Wes was good enough to send me a copy of the North Thompson Star Journal with my hardware. They had 3 whole pages of coverage plus a photo and blurb on the front page.
 
 

Here's the race photo page from the newspaper:


 
They have some pictures on the internet too:
In the Friday Night Mile I ran my fastest mile ever, finally breaking the 6 minute barrier with a time of 5:56.37. http://www.peninsularunners.com/events/mileseries.htm
 
First place finisher Chris Barth, who beat me by just over a minute, is also running the Rock 10K with me tomorrow. We're both a good bet to win our age groups, but we'll have to see who else shows up and how the race goes.
 
They sent me a page of my photos from the Scotiabank Half:
 
Here's a page with links to all the race photos so far:
 
 
And lastly, here's a page with photos from various races in the Lower Mainland Road Race Series. http://www.lmrrs.com/photos.htm

No comments: